Welcome to my blog, the Gratutitous Gas Gun Geek. I originally started this blog to follow my attempts at building from scratch a WA M4, but it has since evolved into many other projects in the gas airsoft world. Watch me customize some airsoft replicas to look unique. I also do gas airsoft repairs and custom projects as well. Contact me for pricing and options!

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Severe Blog Update

If it isn't obvious enough, I don't really post often on here.  It kind of sucks because I know there is a lot that could do, talk, and update, but simply don't get around to doing.  I have schoolwork, a job, and other hobbies I try to keep up as well, which unfortunately means some things sit on the backburner.  That being said, things are starting to wind down and I think I finally make all you viewers a promise:

For the year of 2014, I will upload a new post at least once a month.

Sometimes I go half a year without saying anything.  As a result, projects I do have completed don't show up on here until a few months later.  So here is the breakdown of posts for the soon-to-be new year.

1. One post per month will be simply "A Work Bench Update".  This is what kind of projects I have going on, and where other projects have gotten.

2. Reviews will be sparse, but still happen.  In fact, I have two I am working on right now.  They will get posted simply whenever I finish them.  I like to try and go into as much detail as possible and that usually translates to more time between reviews.

3. Project Completions are just that, here is my new shiny toy.  These can be as simple as the M1911 build, which was swapping some parts around, or as in depth as a complete scratch build like the Parts Gun.  I will also try to share some insight into why I do things a certain way or why I like certain guns.

4. Project Starts will be, "here is a new idea I have and am planning on building".  These give a little detail as to the purpose of the build and what parameters I have set further.  Examples would be the WA VLTOR build, where I stated I won't be using any Magpul parts, or the CM901 build, where I said I will try to use as many Colt parts as I can.  Any hurdles will generally be covered in update posts.

5. Work Instructions.  I know a number of people have viewed the RS M4 Charging Handle Mod for the WE M4 rifle, so I would like to do that with other modifications that are needed to use certain parts.

Call an early New Year's Resolution or a Blog Revamp, but 2014 is going to be a busy time.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment